Who's in the Christmas spirit?????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
I'm so in the spirit of it all today. Got all Xmas cards wrote them all out have stamps on them all ready to post (posting them on fri at least it will be Dec when people get them) Finished all the kids pressies (gonna wrap them later) that's if i don't drink too much JD :o0 :o0 :o0 Going to Swords tomorrow to get everyone else's presents, i'm such a child i'm actually looking forward to "shop til you drop" I'm all excited :o)ll :o)ll Anyone else like this God this must be what your one out of X-Factor (brother and sister) is like everyday :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
milis Posts: 7998
Not in the spirit at all yet! I'll get back to you on the 8th *)
mrs08 Posts: 1220
:o0 :o0 :o0 I'm laughing @ the X Factor comment!! I went Christmas shopping on Wednesday and I was totally in the spirit of things. The Christmas music was on too and I was loving it :o)ll :o)ll Since then though I'm back down to earth. The excitement will start again next week though when I go and get the tree. Love that bit :lvs
Italy07 Posts: 5409
Im sooo in the spirit but hubby is a bahumbug!!! (sp?) I was singing going around liffey valley and he just kept looking at me!!!! Nearly have everything done now, thanks be to god. Going to sit down with the kids tonight and watch Santa Clause the movie 1, then next saturday 2 then 3 and then we will watch mircle on 34th street. Hopefully by then he will be in the spirit.
Spanish Bride 2b Posts: 778
I usually get into the spirit of things really early but this year its just not happening :o( Gonna write up a list of pressies and cards i have to get tonight and hopefully start some shopping tomorrow. Maybe that'll get me in the Christmas spirit.
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
I love Christmas :o)ll ...takes you out of that awful depression that is November :o( . So far... I've the cards bought Added to my collection of decorations (tree going up on the 9th - DH said no way to it going up any later! >:o( ) DH's Santy present is bought Bought lots of lovely Christmas candles today... Yippiee! :o)ll Roll on December 1st! :o)ll
BlahBlahBride Posts: 2744
I havent a sausage done. I'll be all last minute. Looking forward to Christmas though, am so on a downer since the wedding. :o(
grumpy Posts: 1280
[quote="Milis":26gejmxz]Not in the spirit at all yet! I'll get back to you on the 8th *)[/quote:26gejmxz] I don't get into the Christmas mood till the 8th either, cos by then my birthday isn't for another 365 days! Have some presents bought already, but lots more to get. I won't be putting up the tree at home till late though as ds is crawling and pulling himself up on things, so it just won't be safe for him! On the other hand, only went back to work on Wednesday, and the thoughts of Christmas is the only thing thats getting me through not being at home with the baby anymore..........