Who's Snowed In?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
I had a house party last night and was lucky to get people home at 5am this morning. All my lovely plans for today are now cancelled due to the snow. Half of me is happy as I'm in my PJ's and don't think I've any plans to get out of them. H2b said he might go to pub later for couple of hours and bring me back chips for my hangover. Vodka jelly ladies ............. do it :hic :hic
TAZ DEVIL Posts: 1706
i am!! im in pjs for the day, dh or dad wont let me take car anywhere "in my condition" their words not mine! dh gone to work so i have nobody to make me food :o( dd gone shopping for her bday present with my mam (they went on the bus because i couldnt drive) have watched half of michael collins and contemplating lighting the fire, have to go outside for coal though birrr!!
Jawl Posts: 8881
Get your DH to bring something home!!! I just put on a tray of party food to feed me and DH and we're watching the news channel about heathrow and all the snow. Quaffing Tanora! Haven't had a lazy day on Saturday for a while.
hatari Posts: 80
gemggem Posts: 270
I'm snowed in up in North Cork, had loads on today, thankfully my parents were able to help me out of a pickle and meet the photographer for the wedding. I'm at home in front of the fire, H2b wasn't even able to get to work. Took 2 hours to do a 20 mins journey home last nite - very scary out there!!!! Thankfully we made it home in one piece
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
[quote="gemggem":jdl6co02]I'm snowed in up in North Cork, had loads on today, thankfully my parents were able to help me out of a pickle and meet the photographer for the wedding. I'm at home in front of the fire, H2b wasn't even able to get to work. Took 2 hours to do a 20 mins journey home last nite - very scary out there!!!! Thankfully we made it home in one piece[/quote:jdl6co02] Where in North Cork are you hun? I'm here at my parents and it's bad!
I'm out by Donoughmore - its pretty bad. What direction r u based?
Charleville direction. I'm hoping to get back to Waterford this evening!
Well depending on what way u go u might be ok. Our photographer came up from Waterford this afternoon and met my parents in the church which is near Midleton and he said the roads were grand down that direction. My sister is living in Youghal and they have no snow and the roads r grand down there. All the best getting home maybe head away before it starts getting dark.
[quote="gemggem":1v2h92sq]Well depending on what way u go u might be ok. Our photographer came up from Waterford this afternoon and met my parents in the church which is near Midleton and he said the roads were grand down that direction. My sister is living in Youghal and they have no snow and the roads r grand down there. All the best getting home maybe head away before it starts getting dark.[/quote:1v2h92sq] I have decided to stay put for the night! :o0 Ohhhhhhhh what photographer did you get?