who sits at the top table!!!how many will be at yours!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

perfection Posts: 837
including my kids bms groomsmen and parents....well have 14 :o)ll i think this will look a bit silly.... whats your top table plan!!!
hollywoodbride Posts: 1341
ours is Me & Hubbly Best man & Groom man and CBM & BM Both set of parents and maybe the priest -( Family Friend) so that 9 check with your hotel as to how long the top table is ?
hands Posts: 152
Ive decided to have a long double sided top table in the center of the room surronded by round normal tables maybe this is an option for you seven at each side Having Bride & groom Priest Bmum & bdad Gmum & Gdad my Brother Maid of Honour Best man then I'm leaving rest of the wedding party 3 more bridesmaids and 3 groomsen to sit at other tables
Snuddlums Posts: 1644
Im thinking of having priest,Chief bridesmaid,best man,me,h2b,my mam and fmil and ffil My dad died 12 years ago the weekend we get married.Hopefully it wont look uneven,I was thinking of having one of my dads bro to sit at top table but at end of day nobody can replace my dad so i gave up that idea.
hopeful13 Posts: 501
we're having an oval shaped top table surrounded by other tables. We'll have me and H2B, 2 BM's, bestman, groomsman, my parents, FFIL and probably the priest. 10 in total - don't like the idea of the long top table up on a stage
Wilma Flintstone Posts: 1262
I was wondering about that too, my daughter will have a few of her own friends and cousins around the same age so she will probably sit at the table closest to ours and be queen of that one!!! Unfortunately I forgot the priest which will mean it will be 13 instead....will have to work out how to bring it up to 14 instead!
Elban26 Posts: 2458
There will be 15 at ours, me & H2B, two sets of parents, 4 GM, 4BMs and the priest (if he comes!)
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
We'll have 12 Me & H2B 2BMs 2GM My parents H2B's parents H2B's daughter My brother ETA perfection I don't think 14 will look silly, its fairly standard I'd say
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
We had 12 at ours. Me, Hubby, 2 BMs, 2 GMs, FG, both sets of parents and the priest. You can have as many or as few as you want
perfection Posts: 837
hey i didnt know we were ment to invite the priest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does everyone do that!!!!!