Who was in Killarney for New Year's Eve

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
Ok girls, I know I met one of ya in Killarney on NYE but having severe memory lapses! :-8 :-8 :-8 If it was you would you care to jog my memory??!!! :wv :wv
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Ah thats nice,I hope you both made shows of yourselves to keep up the good name of WOL
[quote="Dolly Dora":1gelvi47]Ah thats nice,I hope you both made shows of yourselves to keep up the good name of WOL[/quote:1gelvi47] Yes I think I suitably flew the flag! Still not 100%! O-O
clucky Posts: 26471
I was in Naas what a shit hole >:o)
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="Loopy Loo":vwomzrmc][quote="Dolly Dora":vwomzrmc]Ah thats nice,I hope you both made shows of yourselves to keep up the good name of WOL[/quote:vwomzrmc] Yes I think I suitably flew the flag! Still not 100%! O-O[/quote:vwomzrmc] You will remember soon maybe 31st Dec 2009 :o0
kellyc Posts: 1300
I met someone in a niteclub but i didnt get her name, so i dont know was it you
[quote="kellyc":13ilzt0s]I met someone in a niteclub but i didnt get her name, so i dont know was it you[/quote:13ilzt0s] Yes, it was meeeeee!!!! I had a feeling it was you, but just wanted to be sure! Was it in the KUBE? Ha ha, morto - sorry I didn't remember! :-8
Yellow Elley Posts: 1522
Alchos!!!! :o0
mad woman Posts: 22106
girls! were you calling each other wollies??? :o0 :o0 :o0
kellyc Posts: 1300
Welcome back elley, no mad woman the niteclub was sooooooooo busy that i couldnt really talk to her, (isnt that right loopy loo). Ammmmmmm there was like 20 people in the club.