Whoo hoo!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
yes i know i had a whooo hooo topic last week but this is better - went home at lunch and we got a crate of champagne delivered today as a wedding present whoooo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll bring some to the pole dancing
mad woman Posts: 22106
lovely juvly! :hic :hic
mama sugar Posts: 1387
oh wow you are a lucky clucky....oh i love champagne and strawberries...you should treat youself at the weekend get a nice hot bubble bath and bring the bottle up and have loads of candles....oh heaven!!!
oooooooooooooo sugar love the avatar awwwwww
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
Oh ye lucky things.
[quote:2nysukg6]Oh ye lucky things.[/quote:2nysukg6] no no just lucky me - HE doesnt like champers !!!!! the card from HIS aunt said enjoy this - you'll need it married to THAT he is not impressed
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
OMG that is so funny. I be pi**ed off if she was my aunt as well! Well there is more for yourself. Make sure he feeds you the strawberries!!
mad woman Posts: 22106
[quote:1mzntsa3]the card from HIS aunt said enjoy this - you'll need it married to THAT[/quote:1mzntsa3] PMSL!!! TEE HEE HEE...oooh Í wouldnt say he is too impressed at all!!! is she his ex-aunt now? :hic
mama sugar Posts: 1387
xxx
[quote:rwtukgih][quote:rwtukgih]the card from HIS aunt said enjoy this - you'll need it married to THAT[/quote:rwtukgih] PMSL!!! TEE HEE HEE...oooh Í wouldnt say he is too impressed at all!!! is she his ex-aunt now? :hic[/quote:rwtukgih] no they are as close as him and his mother - shes a dote and couldnt fly to malta - she sent him something in an envelope she's coming for xmas i love her