Whoop!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Just booked flights for a week in Spain in September! Oh thank God, thank God, thank God I am DYING for it! Didn't think we'd get a holiday this year at all. 78 days to go - yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
nelswife Posts: 3869
woohoo...Lucky you!!!...enjoy the run up to it!!...
mrspants Posts: 4652
Cool! Where to in Spain. Two of ye or is FSD going?
We're going to my aunt and uncles apartment in Benalmadena. Gorgeous spot, we've been there before. It'll be just the two of us, first week of September so FSD will be back in school but she had a week in Spain earlier this month with her Mam's family so we don't feel too bad! The week we're going covers H2B's birthday and the anniversary of our engagement. Can't wait!
MaggieBee Posts: 1047
Aww Benalmadena is so nice SSF isn't it.. we went on our v fist hol together there!! Love the little marina with all the lovely restaurants along it..its just gorgeous and fab beach. That'll be lovely great ur getting away! And the weeks will fly in till then. Hey there should be a symbol of a smiley with sunglases on and a cocktail in their hand..this one will have to do :cool :cool
mrspants Posts: 4652
[quote="Stupid Sexy Flanders":30gcabvy]We're going to my aunt and uncles apartment in Benalmadena. Gorgeous spot, we've been there before. It'll be just the two of us, first week of September so FSD will be back in school but she had a week in Spain earlier this month with her Mam's family so we don't feel too bad! The week we're going covers H2B's birthday and the anniversary of our engagement. Can't wait![/quote:30gcabvy] Ah after ye have had ye deserve a break. And it's nice to get "couple" time >:o) >:o)
ott Posts: 3920
Ah, lucky you! :o)ll
[quote="mrspants":1pz5nt11][quote="Stupid Sexy Flanders":1pz5nt11]We're going to my aunt and uncles apartment in Benalmadena. Gorgeous spot, we've been there before. It'll be just the two of us, first week of September so FSD will be back in school but she had a week in Spain earlier this month with her Mam's family so we don't feel too bad! The week we're going covers H2B's birthday and the anniversary of our engagement. Can't wait![/quote:1pz5nt11] Ah after ye have had ye deserve a break. And it's nice to get "couple" time >:o) >:o)[/quote:1pz5nt11] Yeah its actually only now that I've booked it that I realise how much I need it. The new custody arrangement isn't exactly going smoothly yet, I'm quite stressed the last while so at least now I have something to look forward to.
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
What date are you going because if your missing the afters to my wedding I'm sorry but Spain will have to wait!!!!!!!!!! :hic
[quote="Dub_angel1":2zmvnvg8]What date are you going because if your missing the afters to my wedding I'm sorry but Spain will have to wait!!!!!!!!!! :hic[/quote:2zmvnvg8] We're going on the 7th, back on the 15th - safe!