Whos Ireland's Sweetheart?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

paperclips Posts: 3146
I read everywhere that Cheryl Cole is referred to as the Nation Sweetheart in the UK. Just wondering, who would be our nations sweetheart? No one really jumps to mind!!!
Sassypants Posts: 4461
Amy Huberman of course! [attachment=0:27e5kh0u]images.jpeg[/attachment:27e5kh0u] But then I would say that, I love her.
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
+ 1 for Amy. I love her style and just generally have a bit of a girl crush on her. Or Saoirse Ronan but I don't think she's the nation sweetheart really.
FoxyLockz Posts: 2448
I seen her once before and that was on Expose for all of 3 mins. I don't even know what she does. I've not heard her mention on the tv or radio other than bring invited to the royal wedding
AliceCullen Posts: 1408
She was on an irish drama (The Clinic was it?) and then she wrote a book as far as I know
ShutterBug Posts: 1056
Shes an actress, she was in the clinic and other things. I like her but cant really admit it because Id run away with her husband! :lvs no smart comments thank you! I dont want to hear them!
paperclips Posts: 3146
[quote="sassypants":ngk9ekwy]Amy Huberman of course! [attachment=0:ngk9ekwy]images.jpeg[/attachment:ngk9ekwy] But then I would say that, I love her.[/quote:ngk9ekwy] Oh ya, forgot about her! Dont really see/hear to much about her tho
ShutterBug Posts: 1056
God I dont think we have many. Nadine Coyle? :innocent: What about Saoirse Ronan?
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
Saw the title of this thread and immediately thought of Amy! Love her!!!
reine Posts: 1771
[quote="Miss Ted":2nnbjkvy]God I dont think we have many. Nadine Coyle? :innocent: What about Saoirse Ronan?[/quote:2nnbjkvy] Nadine Coyle is a snobby Bitch! I'd go for Amy, but really, it's difficult to choose. We don't really have one. Having said that, I can't stand Cheryl either so I don't understand why she's England's sweetheart. She's very fake!