whos up next...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

stjude Posts: 121
St Jude- a/f due 30th i think..ttc month #2..bubbles in vg, a few days ago pre menstrual feeling, wet feeling but dry, thirsty...
mammybean Posts: 10364
due 27th, millions of symptoms, sore boobs, mad twinges and cramps, nauseous, cant even face coffee this morning
stjude Posts: 121
test for a fainter Beanies - sat is close it has to be ...when was your ovulation date
around the 13th i think i have wasted far too uch money on them already. god i feel as i am going to throw up on the lap top
can\'touchthis Posts: 181
I wish I felt sick! No sore boobs, no nausea, no party in my pants, just the familiar AF cramps. Boo :o( Am very disappointed as we DTD at all the right times this month, again. Not sure I can keep going through this Sx
Sassy Posts: 2269
Sarah07 don't give up hope. Its not over until the fat lady sings. Not everyone has symptoms before getting their BFP. How long have you been ttcing??
i agree with sassy. i have all these symptoms but i will probably still get af on saturday
Thankyou for your encouraging words! TTC 7months Sassy & i think I must own shares in clearblue with the amount of ovulation sticks I've been buying! Just frustrating when you think you are doing everything right & nothing happens. I'm 33 so while I'm not panicking just yet I don't have all the time in the world.... Sx
Sassy Posts: 2269
I'm not the same age as you (i'm 30 nearly 31) and we have been trying for 8 months with no success and now i'm having trouble with cycles. So i do know how frustrating it is but i think you'll drive yourself mad if you don't try and be positive. Even if it is killing you. You still haven't got Af yet so there is still hope for you. Here's some babydust. :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
yes, you are right, positive thoughts - Thankyou ! Not sure if you need babydust but heres some back anyway .. Sx :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: