whose browsing

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shin Posts: 8515
or just me?
ginger nut Posts: 5989
me too - but it's very quiet tonight. Where is everyone?
NotHere Posts: 10273
I'm here!! Not hanging around for too long though. So so quiet!
mammybean Posts: 10364
me, i have just chose and am listening to my first dance song! :o)ll
blondebride08 Posts: 317
[quote="beanies girl":tzdgim67]me, i have just chose and am listening to my first dance song! :o)ll[/quote:tzdgim67] what's your first dance song?
[quote="blondebride08":1xnno7rg][quote="beanies girl":1xnno7rg]me, i have just chose and am listening to my first dance song! :o)ll[/quote:1xnno7rg] what's your first dance song?[/quote:1xnno7rg] I was just going to ask the same question! PS how organised are you, beanie's girl? First dance song sorted already!
mammybean Posts: 10364
well i was waticng last nights late late trying not to cry. The rose was one of my mums favourite songs, she searched everywhere for it. When she found it she played it - constantly. She died soon after. So i think as a memorium to her i will have it as my first dance!
that's a lovely thought beanie's girl. I'm sure she'd be really thrilled and will be smiling down on you both. very brave too - i'd be too overwhelmed with the emotion.
blondebride08 Posts: 317
[quote="beanies girl":rcjb5cr9]well i was waticng last nights late late trying not to cry. The rose was one of my mums favourite songs, she searched everywhere for it. When she found it she played it - constantly. She died soon after. So i think as a memorium to her i will have it as my first dance![/quote:rcjb5cr9] it is great to have a meaningful song - that is so thoughtful and lovely beanies girl. i've a lump in my throat after reading your post.
Dcd Posts: 1471
I'm here with my 20mth old on my knee who is singing 'wee wee poo'(winnie the pooh) every time we come accross one of Gingernut's posts :o0