Why am i so feckin' paranoid every month?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

WifeZilla Posts: 1222
Feck sake..AF is due tomorrow and so far, no sign. Normally i get the pains and stuff that go with it and every time i'm late i convince myself i'm pregnant. Tits were sore the other day and i was convinced. Now my belly is bloated but i think it's more due to the fact that i've been eating biscuits and sweets!! Why oh why am i so bad every month!! There's no reason i could be as i'm on the pill and use protection too...ARRRRRGH! Plus everybody in work keeps making references like "Haha, imagine you got pregnant now, what would you do"? FFS that's only gonna jinx me! O:| >:o( O:|
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
I get mega paranoid every month too, and I am a divil for taking risks. But if fairness if your on the pill and your taking precautions also....like what are the chances????
Trooper Posts: 2155
My boobs being sore is a good sign for me around af time. I know it's on its way. The bad moods, messed up skin, cramps, bloatedness and incurable hunger are also giveaways too. I'm the same though - i panic like mad. Convince myself every month.
I go so far as to convince myself every month that the cravings for McDonalds etc are down to my pregnancy hormones, when really they are just my greedy bitch hormones.
[quote="Muffinm":296u8gi9]I go so far as to convince myself every month that the cravings for McDonalds etc are down to my pregnancy hormones, when really they are just my greedy bitch hormones.[/quote:296u8gi9] I would now LOVE a big mac. mmmmmmm might go get one...
Get one for the baby too.
naughty Posts: 1144
I do this too, in fact i nearly go out and buy a test every bloody month- but now I think at least only 2 months to the wedding, I will get away with it! But still want to be able to get drunk on my honeymoon!!
[quote="Muffinm":2kc3yavy]Get one for the baby too.[/quote:2kc3yavy] Jebus, don't curse me!!!
redrebel Posts: 400
O:| i do that ALL the time now as well....never used to be so worried before! think its cos the finishing line is in sight now....this time next year id be delighted to be pregnant, but just now i have a gorgeous dress to fit into! iv actually almost gone off the idea of sex at times....for fear of falling pregnant (in spite of super strength protection AND the pill!). and like with you, people seem to think its hilarious to comment 'ha, imagine if you got pregnant now....!' its not funny and its not clever - its my BIGGEST fear at the minute!
mad woman Posts: 22106
you have to eat more rashers...