why are some people so ignorant....?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs.smiffy Posts: 1747
I'm sitting with 2 other girls in one corner here at work. I'm here now since almost two months and the girl next to me is constantly ignoring me. the other one sitting opposite of her talks every now & then to me, which is fine as it's quite busy. The one who's talking to me is pregnant and leaves in a few weeks time and the one who's ignoring me is a mum herself. So earlier they were talking about what time would be the best to go on maternity and what to do in the last few weeks before the birth. And I made some suggestions and guess what - both ignored me as if I havent said a thing. >:o( Ok I'm not pregnant and dont' have children but that doesn't mean that I don't know what's going on. I kinda went on a day-to-day basis with my best friend during her two pregnancies (she told me every day what was going on, her worries etc) and I'm currently reading a book about pregnancy&baby care as we will ttc in a few months time... Some people are just so rude and ignorant.... O:| O:| O:| O:| sorry for the rant but it really upsets me and makes me angry... :o(
angel3 Posts: 1572
The cheek of them i cant stand people that are like that - best thing is ask her nothing about her pregnancy... Obviously she is a BIATCH.... a stuck up one at that
Milly83 Posts: 3620
Stuck up cow. I wouldn't even make an effort with her anymore. And then maybe do the same thing just once to her to see how she reacts. Feckin beeeatch!
mrs.smiffy Posts: 1747
thanks girls... well the pregnant one is the nice one who talks to me. the one who sits right next to me ignores me. I try to ignore her too and only talk to her when I need to ask her something, which isn't often. Thankfully this gives me more reasons to be on WOL and chat with you girls... :o0