Why are some people so rude??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*Lexi* Posts: 2600
Really annoyed at the mo should prob post this in let off steam >:o( dd is having a birthday party on saturday-gave out the invites a week ago with a 'please rsvp @085 ****' but have only 3 people to have had the manners to reply so far its a pain tbh -just trying to work out how much food/party bags etc will be needed and am afraid ill be short have seen some of the kids in person and when asked if they are coming they were like' oh yeah im allowed' but yet their parents couldnt send a measly text whenever my kids get an invite ill always text to say thanks and to confirm they will be attending -its just good manners imo ok rant over !
FoxyLockz Posts: 2448
this would annoy me too but if you notice it's always happen when there are invites involved! People can be very rude and not think about how much planning goes into things like this. All they need to do is spend 2 seconds calling you or txting you it doesn't take much so something so simple! Have a great time at the party though, hope it goes well! O-O
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Maybe the kiddies told your DD that they were doing??
some did but ive had it happen before that the kids had said that they were coming when in fact the parents had said no or had other things planned i just dont want dd standing there waiting for a bunch of people to arrive and they never turn up
Elban26 Posts: 2458
Poeple can be very rude, I found that out when we sent out invites for the wedding. The amount of people we had to follow up with was unreal. It doesn't take much to send a tetx, honestly some people....... Would you have their numbers? Could you ring/text them by way of follow up??
well acceptance texts are [b:1gcdjm4o][i:1gcdjm4o]slowly[/i:1gcdjm4o][/b:1gcdjm4o] trickling in -16 so far thank god :o)ll they must have heard me complaining :o0