why are we in work today????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
boo hoo hoo... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
notlongnow Posts: 474
i KNOW!! i only have a couple of weeks left in my job. im leaving before we get married as we're emmigrating shortly after. even though i know im only working for another few weeks- it is still killing me to be here!!!! :evil:
clucky Posts: 26471
nice and cool in the office so don't mind it today plus i am really busy so morning has flown plus bosses being extra nice to me lately as other girls are leaving and i think they are afraid of me heading off too - gave me extra days off for wedding after saying no last week madwoman - don't forget documentary on sky one tonight about Stevie G
cheile Posts: 1202
How dare you complain!! :lol: I was working yesterday (without notice, I might add) here again today. Boss asked me if I wanted to go home earlier today and I told him to stick it up his ass cos he ruined my lovely long weekend that I had planned and that it was pointless having to come in yesterday because he didn't show up himself!!! Phew, needed to get that off my chest again!! H2B will get my speal again this evening!!
MrsJenni04 Posts: 422
I know it's a sin really! Was out this morning with my dog, to get him micro-chipped and I was absolutley boiling after our walk. Poor little thing wouldn't go into the vets when we were called, had to lift him into the room. Poor little baby. :lol:
Glittergal Posts: 1504
Its a crime we are in work. :( It should be mandatory that we dont work on these like these :) I'm off in 2 weeks for a week cant wait.
boobies Posts: 1625
[quote:6e5qluwf]madwoman - don't forget documentary on sky one tonight about Stevie G [/quote:6e5qluwf] Whats this about girls.... what time??????
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Sunny days in Ireland are so few and far between that any we get should be made Bank holidays!! Lets all go on strike until the good weather goes...
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:17smw24x][quote:17smw24x]madwoman - don't forget documentary on sky one tonight about Stevie G [/quote:17smw24x] Whats this about girls.... what time??????[/quote:17smw24x] its a year in the life of the yummy steven gerrard including following him when liverpool wona big cup what was it again? oh yes [img:17smw24x]http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41185000/jpg/_41185493_crowd.jpg[/img:17smw24x]
Bridezilla07 Posts: 2237
Sat outside for 20 minutes at lunch and got burned! Need to be by a pool drinking ice cool sangria! It's to continue like this all week and into the weekend! Here's hopin!