why cant i

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammybean Posts: 10364
feel like shit in th mornings like everyone else. why now at nearly 11 but i am not actually complaining i will take it whatever way it wants to come. but id quite like to go to bed
*bubblez* Posts: 1599
aww you poor pet... maybe its an ozzie baby has its timings all wrong :o0 have you tried any remedies at all pet?? or have you tried eating earlier in the day to avoid it?
i can only eat in the morning or afternoon. dont eat in the evening at all cos i cant face it. gingernut biscuits are meant to be great but i dont like them. plus i am not actually getting sick (yet)
*bubblez* Posts: 1599
aww you poor pet... you sound like u need a cuddle, the ms leaves you feeling rotten altogether... when i was pg I was eating choc ice cream and it helped my ms... maybe u could try some mint tea that supposed to be great for ms...
NotHere Posts: 10273
My sickness is in the evenings too. Which works out quite well in a way because I'm not sick at work. Can't wait for it to go though.
i wouldnt mind if i was actually throwing up and getting it over with, its just th feeling of it and trying to act normal n front of people. have to go food shopping tonight, will probably be cheapest ever as the thought of food in the evening akes me wanna :hic i have peppermint tea in the cupboard alright must give that a whirl.
apmb Posts: 66
Hi Beanies Congrats on Your BFP :o)ll :o)ll I was feeling exactly the same as you last week and the week before. My nausea lasted from 11am til i went to bed at 10pm. I was drinking cups and cups of peppermint tea, even before I got my BFP. Its actually making me sick now. I'm now drinking lemon squeezed into hot water first thing in the morning for the last two days and I've had no nausea. Hope I haven't jinxed myself now. Everything I put in my mouth was making me ill, but feel much better now
breeze Posts: 1175
I was just going to put up a new post about this. I am feeling SH!te at the mo, one minute i feel grand the next i thinkh im gonna throw up. Its just a pain. Even writing this i can feel it coming on again, just need to go to bed
are you in the position that you can go to bed or are you at work? i a mexhausted and when i need to go to the toilet (no2)i get crampy, not bad cramps but yu know what i mean
mrsatlast Posts: 71
I feel your pain girls! just had a good old moan to my mother. am disgusted cause she never had MS & in nearly every way we are the same, but oh no, not when it comes to this... It only hit me last monday, but by god it is horrible, constant, all day! It took me over 2 hours to eat a take-away on sat night... as you said, I'd rather puke & get it over & done with... Poor us!!!! chin up girls