Why do men......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
scratch their balls all the time?
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
Well we scratch our heads on occasion - same thinh anit it :o0
autumbride Posts: 413
why do the need to scratch their balls and fart all the time aswell ??? I think my h2b is suffering from some sort of wind problem :eek
mad woman Posts: 22106
true...thats where the brains are on male and females... :o0
mrs waterfordbride Posts: 3063
i hate when they do it right in front of you and you tell them to stop and they say you shouldnt be looking anyway >:o(
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
uh yack, and why are men so interested in farts? H2b smells them on prupose like the stronger the better :ooh
autumbride Posts: 413
[quote="strawberry shortcake":1r9z4ogk]uh yack, and why are men so interested in farts? H2b smells them on prupose like the stronger the better :ooh[/quote:1r9z4ogk] so does mine strawberry shortcake, They think its so kind of macho thing to do...h2b farted in bed last night and forced my head under the duvet and wouldnt' let me out and then wet himself laughing :eek :eek I nearly got sick
clucky Posts: 26471
ah we love them anyway guinness farts in the car - thats the worst no escape
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
For me the worst is telling you when they are going for a poo or bragging about it after ! puke!
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
farts defo a man thing, h2b laughs his head off, i do say did you fart then he starts laughing, rotten he needs another colonoscopy no ones bowls should smell like that