why do people delete posts???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
why do people post a problem or question and then delete it or delete parts of it?? I dont understand it and it seems to happen a fair bit.
HighMaintenance26 Posts: 2303
I know what you mean, The only thing I can think is maybe they are worried there is someone they know on WOL and they don't want them knowing if they are having issues IYKWIM. It bugs me when I am reading the replies and don't know what the issue was, I have to guess, then I can't share my wisdom :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
yeah I thought of that but then you can always kind've make it out from other peoples replies. Think it just makes it worse then as you have to fill in the blanks yourself and with my imagination believe me you're better off leaving the original post :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
Ya I noticed that too alot this week! Very annoying
HighMaintenance26 Posts: 2303
[quote="Columbo30":3hmo9e2g]yeah I thought of that but then you can always kind've make it out from other peoples replies. Think it just makes it worse then as you have to fill in the blanks yourself and with [b:3hmo9e2g]my imagination believe me you're better off leaving the original post [/b:3hmo9e2g] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:3hmo9e2g] I know, the things I think up and am probably way of the mark, but sure as H2B tells me I live in a wee bubble so anything can happen in my wee bubble :o0 :o0 :o0
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
i think that sometimes in the heat of the moment or when emotions are running high some people tend to 'leave it all out' and then when they look back on it later they feel embaressed or exposed and therefore erase it
MeSB Posts: 3785
vidia Posts: 2960
Hey Lexi Pm'd you *) *) *)
candypants Posts: 8575
How do you delete a post?? I did put on dots for the first time [b:1rf2e3f3]ever[/b:1rf2e3f3] today :o0 Just because it was kinda worded different and if i put a different subject in id get a different response.....
MeSB Posts: 3785