Why do some women insist....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fifibelle Posts: 4447
.... on wearing clothes too small for them??? IMO you look alot slimmer when you wear the correct size for your body and dont have every lump and bump on parade!
Yoda Posts: 3340
That is one thing I can never understand, like do they not look at the mirror going out !!!
[quote="Yoda":ea2253je]That is one thing I can never understand, like do they not look at the mirror going out !!![/quote:ea2253je] I know!!!!! :eek I find it particularly bad in summer too.
Yoda Posts: 3340
I am no model, in case anyone thinks we are being unfair, but I always try to wear clothes that actually fit and are suitable for my age
[quote="Yoda":2entkqzc]I am no model, in case anyone thinks we are being unfair, but I always try to wear clothes that actually fit and are suitable for my age[/quote:2entkqzc] + 1 I am certainly no model either!
Doll Face Posts: 3721
And the amount of illumanated clothes now is unreal ..... NOTE TO WOMEN ......yellow leggings and celulite do not go O:|
The illuminous clothes are lovely - but only on children!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT get me started on the cellulite!!!! O:| I really wonder do people not have mirrors in their houses!
Doll Face Posts: 3721
True after the age of 15 them colours have got to go .....can you say tacky ... I also dont get the mc hammer pants who ever brought them back should be shot !!! PS i put some pics up in the report section !!!!
[quote="Doll Face":1y4maou7]PS i put some pics up in the report section !!!![/quote:1y4maou7] WOOOO HOOOOO - I'm off!!!!!!!
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
i totally agree-and im no skinny minny mind! i think nothin looks worse u see a lovely looking girl wearing really nice clothes but they're 2 or 3 sizes too small its desperate :o( i say some women are just fooling themselves thinking they are one dress size when they are really another as for the cellulite-every woman i know has it to some extent so im not really bothered by it to be honest but i will say there are some things u can wear that only enhance it and make it look ten times worse