Why hasn't anyone.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cheile Posts: 1202
posted pics of their xmas tree (or trees in my case >:o) ) this year?......I loved that post last year Come on gang ....out with the cameras and get your tree in the posh pout position
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
i was just thinking the same thing i have to set up my mails from my phone to send them to the computer
Mrs plaza Posts: 3031
rock n roll has put up her christmas tree and decorations pictures mines not even up yet !
Santa Posts: 1191
I will take pic 2nite cos I'm v.proud of my tree this year even although we had 2 squash up all the furniture to fit it in *)
[quote="Santa":duyivy8b]I will take pic 2nite cos I'm v.proud of my tree this year even although we had 2 squash up all the furniture to fit it in *)[/quote:duyivy8b] i've been re jigging mine in my head all week !! Should not have bought huge 3+2+1 recliners as there is not much scope in the living room now
TokenMale Posts: 6845
Does anyone else think the trees are especially attractive this year? I've seen lots of good ones, not just the usual mix of the good with the sad.
cheile Posts: 1202
I agree definately, no black sheep this year. I'm all for artificial though, saw a beauty in BT's but they sold out almost immediately!! very upset so I was.
i was only saying that yesterday to my collegue Even the tree in our foyer is exceptional this year compared to the sad droopy one from last year Its the greenery of the foliage (needles) and the general shape which caught my eye.
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
I noticed that too...there are fab trees around this year! We used our artificial one though. I think it may topple over with the amount of decorations on it. :eek
pricilla Posts: 1564
RNR usually gets it started. MK Posie will have a few with the dogs and Cera now has some with her baby. Let's get one going so!