Why i like veils? LOL

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lush11 Posts: 2877
We're planning of having our pictures taken on a beach, just love the idea of these shots!
14082010 Posts: 2103
Fab i love it :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Lusk we will wear our veils and look beautiful O:o)
xx fairy mommy xx Posts: 1833
yip i agree - they are gorgeous pictures! my dress has floaty chiffon overlay and looking forward to pictures which will pick up the same kind of movement!
PrettyWoman Posts: 1233
I really don't like veils (as you probably know by now!) But the first pic is stunning, the bride (model) looks stunning and so is the dress. Its a real simple veil
Mrs Pots Posts: 240
I love veils too!! Mine is pretty long so we can get a lot of photo's with them. Our hotel is on a golf course and we will be going on the golf caddy's and out photographer will be taking photo's of us driving along with my veil behind us. Should be lovely.
BusyDee Posts: 8527
[quote="14082010":3sut6do5] Lusk we will wear our veils and look beautiful O:o)[/quote:3sut6do5] As will those of us NOT wearing one O-O
I posted this because another totally innocent post was taken so completely wrong that it got ruined. Over a bloody veil. Anyway, to 'plant a new seed' i posted a fresh post with no rude comments to show why 'I' like veils. Thanks to all girls who backed me. Who knew a seemingly innocent post could have went so out of control and i have to stand up for my opinion. xxxxxxx
[quote="DCee":fmw6wum2][quote="14082010":fmw6wum2] Lusk we will wear our veils and look beautiful O:o)[/quote:fmw6wum2] As will those of us NOT wearing one O-O[/quote:fmw6wum2] I spoke too soon......
14082010 Posts: 2103
[quote="DCee":1bnnb35u][quote="14082010":1bnnb35u] Lusk we will wear our veils and look beautiful O:o)[/quote:1bnnb35u] As will those of us NOT wearing one O-O[/quote:1bnnb35u] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: We shall all look beautiful veil or no veil >:o)
Exactly, what ever your into....