Why is it

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BlahBlahBride Posts: 2744
that when someone does something foolish on this site, and you try to give them a head's up that what they did wasn't very clever, they reply with sarcasm ?
lil-star Posts: 3149
Would this be about bebo? I saw where that was going and avoided that car crash :eek
MrsHawaii05 Posts: 488
Let it go Bobby..seriously Build a bridge & all that For future ref though when u are tryin to be "helpful" and give a "heads up" try avoiding words like "not clever"...gives an air of trying to make the poster look stupid. :xxs
The Sinner Posts: 1175
You can't please everybody and you can't be held accountable for their response towards you either.
BlahBlahBride Posts: 2744
[quote:178y971n][quote="MrsHawaii05":178y971n]Let it go Bobby..seriously Build a bridge & all that For future ref though when u are tryin to be "helpful" and give a "heads up" try avoiding words like "not clever"...gives an air of trying to make the poster look stupid. :xxs[/quote:178y971n][/quote:178y971n] There you go again, i don't need '' '' to understand what you are saying. And yes, it was a stupid thing to do, allthough, that's not what i was trying to do., make you look stupid. You took it up like that.
she Posts: 3298
[quote="MrsHawaii05":1k7o8j0g]Let it go Bobby..seriously Build a bridge & all that For future ref though when u are tryin to be "helpful" and give a "heads up" try avoiding words like "not clever"...gives an air of trying to make the poster look stupid. :xxs[/quote:1k7o8j0g] Honestly I don't think she was trying to make you look stupid, i was on your topic and replyed to you. I thought it was a bit weird that someone was given out their bebo site as well, but i was noisey and want to have a look at it!!!!!!!But you were private, so i did'nt bother.......
lets go fly a kite Posts: 2388
Bobbie you did get pretty b1tchy. Why do you feel the need to start a new thread on it?
Milly83 Posts: 3620
I thought it was a bit foolish to post a link to a bebo site to everyone. But I agree, why start a new thread? It's just asking for another argument.
Miah Posts: 2738
[quote="lets go fly a kite":2dsbe4uu]Bobbie you did get pretty b1tchy. Why do you feel the need to start a new thread on it?[/quote:2dsbe4uu] See now I don't think bobbie was at all b!tchy, she was quite nice about it - it was MrsH who threw her toys out of the pram and acted like a spoilt child - and whatever was said to her after that was well deserved. Instead of saying "thanks for the heads up but i'll take the consequences" she gets all arrogant and smart about it. A bit highly strung IMO
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
[quote="Miah":2wp4m0uf][quote="lets go fly a kite":2wp4m0uf]Bobbie you did get pretty b1tchy. Why do you feel the need to start a new thread on it?[/quote:2wp4m0uf] See now I don't think bobbie was at all b!tchy, she was quite nice about it - it was MrsH who threw her toys out of the pram and acted like a spoilt child - and whatever was said to her after that was well deserved. Instead of saying "thanks for the heads up but i'll take the consequences" she gets all arrogant and smart about it. A bit highly strung IMO[/quote:2wp4m0uf] Well said Miah - I agree. It was not a clever thing to do - very dangerous imo. I was a bit shocked at the reply to Bobby's post - unnecessarily sarcastic.