Why oh why oh why????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Does work keep getting in the way of my WOL time. Only getting a chance to have a gander at what's going on here today. And why is today going sooooooo slowly???
Cailin deas Posts: 765
True but ... [color=red:w1e3n5f5][size=200:w1e3n5f5]Its Friday!!!!![/size:w1e3n5f5][/color:w1e3n5f5] :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
shakira Posts: 277
Oh god Cocoa, thak god im not the only one that finds the day dragging on. I couldnt wait for lunch as i was starving had big lunch and im still hungry had (spagetti bolognaise). And now time is just dragging on again.
curliwurli Posts: 3369
i didn't even get lunch - just had a satsuma i found in my bag :o(
clucky Posts: 26471
i dunno cocoa today is dragging but thats probably cause i am up since 3am with sick dog (god i'm always moaning) anyway was grey's any good last night ?
WonderWol Posts: 2927
[size=200:10onait3]WHAT[/size:10onait3] you missed it?????? :eek :eek :eek Yes it was great but you'll see it on Sunday won't you so I won't tell you what happened. Hows the poor dog?
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Janey Mac Nummy go and get some food for God's sake. Clucky I didn't see Grey's last night so i don't know. Gonna savour it on Sunday night after my hard weekend at my course. What's wrong with your poor doggie? Is he olay?
clucky Posts: 26471
yeah i missed it we had loss of signal O:| O:| she's ok she pushed the cat out of the way to get at his bowl last night and ate a chicken wing (bones and all) then it caused her some pain and discomfort coming out serve her right in my opinion
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
Aw clucky whats wrong with your doggie???? Cant wait for today to finish - well the work part of it anyway :o0 All I've done today is eat :o( Cant be arsed doing any work Going up to the big smoke for the weekend so there will be lots more eating and drinking!
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Today definitely has gone very slowly for poor me stuck at home sick, Daytime tv is just O:| Hope your dog is better soon clucky