Why..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
is the week before your period is due the longest week EVER!! :(
clucky Posts: 26471
cause most of it is spent staring at the clock which never moves!!!
mrs bwin Posts: 242
I know it seems to take forever.
MrsCancun05 Posts: 47
Any of you due AF this week? I am due it tomorrow but cant think of anything else bar will this be my month? SIL announced pregnancy at weekend and chuffed for her. She said she got "caught" her very first month of trying.
Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
[quote:38ajdfut] SIL announced pregnancy at weekend and chuffed for her. She said she got "caught" her very first month of trying.[/quote:38ajdfut][/quote] the lucky thing. congratulations to her can't help but feel a tad jealous of all the BFP's recently though. best of luck for tomorrow cancun. i hope AF is gone for the next 9 months. fingers crossed for u.
MRSL04 Posts: 28
Hey MRSCancun I'm due Weds - it will be day 30 and i'm normally a 30/31 day cycle. Was very sick with cold and cough this month so don't think we've been lucky but of course as the days drag by i've begun convincing myself ..well maybe i might have been lucky. Deep down i know it wasn't likely but have been feeling a bit qeezy the past morning or so and its got me thinking -mainly think its all in my head though! Hope your AF doesn't arrive - are you going to test tomorrow?? Let me know and fingers crossed for you