Why?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Is everyone leaving? Do we have to work in this weather? Did I eat so much at lunch? (Although it was all healthy). Can't I stop asking questions?
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Dont know why everyone is leaving BT :o( :o(
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Baby Tigger":1icpxmi5]Is everyone leaving? [b:1icpxmi5]its sad [/b:1icpxmi5] Do we have to work in this weather? [b:1icpxmi5]its better than being outside where the bastarding pollen can get you [/b:1icpxmi5] Did I eat so much at lunch? (Although it was all healthy). [b:1icpxmi5]same here lettuced out[/b:1icpxmi5] Can't I stop asking questions? [b:1icpxmi5]cause you're a nosy bitch[/b:1icpxmi5][/quote:1icpxmi5]
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Cheeky mare. True about the pollen. Went out at lunchtime and I feel like a swollen golfball now. I love the sun but this stupid pollen lark is not funny. Who else has left? :o(
diel_diabalo Posts: 30
Ah c'mon they're not really leaving. They just make an announcment, everyone begs them not to leave and gushes about how much they will be missed. They get the almighty ego boost they were looking for and decide to stay. Then everyone's happy!! :xox
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
[quote="diel_diabalo":arq2quwo]Ah c'mon they're not really leaving. They just make an announcment, everyone begs them not to leave and gushes about how much they will be missed. They get the almighty ego boost they were looking for and decide to stay. Then everyone's happy!! :xox[/quote:arq2quwo] You've been around before do Diel ???
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="diel_diabalo":3bujjjo4]Ah c'mon they're not really leaving. They just make an announcment, everyone begs them not to leave and gushes about how much they will be missed. They get the almighty ego boost they were looking for and decide to stay. Then everyone's happy!! :xox[/quote:3bujjjo4] How do you know that :eek
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
ah i aint leaving, im addicted :o0
mammybean Posts: 10364
Nope island fun is gone looks like her profile has been deleted too
Heflen Posts: 4050
[quote="diel_diabalo":1enw09aa]Ah c'mon they're not really leaving. They just make an announcment, everyone begs them not to leave and gushes about how much they will be missed. They get the almighty ego boost they were looking for and decide to stay. Then everyone's happy!! :xox[/quote:1enw09aa] The Classic 'Hold me back' thread. It's been a while since we had one of those.