Why the hell do they keep playing that movie!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

buddylove Posts: 3288
The wedding Date on RTE!!! FFS, drop the late late budget and please increase the movie budget !!! Its been on at least 5 times in the last year!!!
bluepolkadots Posts: 1237
I quite like that film (I'm a real sucker for romcoms!) but I don't have RTE to have been saturated with it so can't feel your pain... I like Debra Messing in Smash too.
Vanessa Shanessa Jenkins Posts: 241
[quote="buddylove":ar7zp0m0]The wedding Date on RTE!!! FFS, drop the late late budget and please increase the movie budget !!! Its been on at least 5 times in the last year!!![/quote:ar7zp0m0] I was thinking that when I saw the ad last night. Such a bad movie. And yer man in it annoys me, with his stupid mouth.
Shells Bells Posts: 650
Every time I turned on the tv this week that film was being advertised too. I agree that RTE could show more up to date movies.
bluepolkadots Posts: 1237
[quote="Vanessa Shanessa Jenkins":21ooa0oz][quote="buddylove":21ooa0oz]The wedding Date on RTE!!! FFS, drop the late late budget and please increase the movie budget !!! Its been on at least 5 times in the last year!!![/quote:21ooa0oz] I was thinking that when I saw the ad last night. Such a bad movie. And yer man in it annoys me, with his stupid mouth.[/quote:21ooa0oz] His mouth is a little wonky, and Gerard Butler's is too, not that he's in that movie or anything...
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
Little known fact - Debra Messing has shares in RTÉ
Reston Posts: 1321
[quote="bazinga":1gu53wg2]Little known fact - Debra Messing has shares in RTÉ[/quote:1gu53wg2] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 I like it. It's sweet.