Wii Fit

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adelz Posts: 3088
So we have a wii already and Im thinking of getting wii fit, have any of you used this? What exactly do I need to get for this, or can I get it anywhere?
Fruice Posts: 677
We have Wii Fit. I use it quite a bit, well, sometimes :) I go through phases. Great even for just weighing yourself and keeping track and getting praise from it! :) You need the Wii Fit board for it mainly, additional controller attachment for boxing, that's all I've ever used with it anyway.
MrQ Posts: 1085
I thought its a bit of a nuisance unless you're doing yoga or step aerobics. Jogging on the spot is weird. Boxing is a great way to workout if only it was quicker. Constantly stopping to watch the coach on screen. Needs to be more fluid and then I'd use it more. Joined real gym today. It's free with the wedding package.
Well done you, I just thinking wii fit cuz with little man running around the place and dh running his own business its hard to get time that I can actually go out and do something myself....so hoping this might entice me!!!
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
You just need the board and the controllers for the boxing. I used it a lot when I was in WW and found it good, I would use it aswell as going walking its great idea if you dh works long hrs and you can't get out.
Plus1makes4 Posts: 721
After DS I swore I'd use it all the time, 3 weeks later that faded fast. Its great in that you can use it anytime day or night, you dont need to get out so if the kids are asleep it would be brill. It just takes will power, like anything I suppose, its great to see your weight going down. Even though Im pg I might take it out and do some of the lighter exercises, I said to DH that we should put DS in the buggie after dinner and go for a 20min walk a few nights a week, we have all put on Xmas weight and I love getting a bit of air even if its freezing out :-8
See Id love that, but dh goes to work early and then when he gets home Im going to work, but I might suggest for sat eves maybe as they should be getting a bit brighter from now on and try go on a sunday too
Where is the best place to buy the wii fit or do all the wii fits suit the original wii??? I know stupid question but I haven't a clue. :duh: I see wii fit plus, wii fit u with meters and the likes? What do I need girls, woman on a mission now :o0