Wildflower ideas

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

luppy Posts: 246
Hey girls, i'm thinking of having wildflowers. these are my ideas so far. please let me know what you think and please feel free to share!!
and this is another one. getting married abraod so they might be a bit dark
Bellisima Posts: 3583
Its completely different to what Im looking at for myself so I dont have any other suggestions to make but I wanted to say I think they're really really lovely, I love all the different colours together, great choice! I think I prefer the second one :wv , love the purples and pinks!
buds and berries Posts: 565
Oh I love this style of Bouquet. you can get the wild look using flowers that will hold better out of what than actuallyusing wild flowers. Check out this bouquet from our wild flower collections. Also available in pinks and white tones. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 6583134916 Just sign into Facebook to view Happy hunting.
JustBecause Posts: 3242
How about something like this? [attachment=0:1xoyecyg]Wild flowers.jpg[/attachment:1xoyecyg] These were another WOLlies flowers. They are on the florists website, the last set of wedding flowers under the Wedding Day Tab. The flowers girls bunch and BMs flowers are lovely too. http://libertyflorist.ie/shop/
PussyGalore Posts: 3388
I [b:woo9md7w]adore[/b:woo9md7w] those flowers from Liberty Florist and was going to do a wildflower bouquet myself but I'm not all that creative (no florist in the north-west will do them and I couldn't afford to have them sent from Dublin) and was worried I'd end up with wilted flowers so I've roped a friend into making a brooch bouquet (!) instead BUT we are going to do wildflowers for the tables. I think they are so beautiful and I'm looking forward to picking the flowers the day before our wedding, I hope it'll be relaxing! And in getting married abroad you'll have some lovely choices I'd say :wv
AmandaMc Posts: 1813
Just because- they are my flowers!!! Or my inspiration!! My own bouqet will be slightly softer with less yellow but my bm flowers will be exactly this. My BM are wearng sage green dresses! Marie's (wollie) wedding was the inspiration for most of my wedding- booked the same photographer has her too!!
luckyladee Posts: 2550
[quote="JustBecause":ibybymqy]How about something like this? [attachment=0:ibybymqy]Wild flowers.jpg[/attachment:ibybymqy] These were another WOLlies flowers. They are on the florists website, the last set of wedding flowers under the Wedding Day Tab. The flowers girls bunch and BMs flowers are lovely too. http://libertyflorist.ie/shop/[/quote:ibybymqy] These are the same flowers that I'm having - and Kim at liberty florists is lovely to deal with too. I'm also having matching wild flowers in my hair and she's been so helpful.
Thanks girls, you are so helpful. i'm just thinking, i'm getting married in malta so I wonder are we restricted on flower varieties, I really should ask. anyway heres a few more pics i've been thinking about. also, would sweet pea wilt very easily? they are very flimsy.
luckyladee Posts: 2550
My mum had sweet pea on her wedding day - literally straight from my gran's garden that morning. They look great in the pics - didn't look like they wilted at all. And they were beautiful.