Will and Jada Pinkett Smith Separate

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

paperclips Posts: 3146
Apparently Will and Jada Smith have split after 13 years of marriage. Another Hollywood Couple bites the dust.
Sodapop Posts: 3220
seriously? Haven't heard this one - that's hectic!!
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
No way- do you have a link? Only last month they had a big spread in some magazine showing off their home and life together. Am actually shocked by these two.
Sodapop Posts: 3220
I just googled it -
Twirl Posts: 5598
God i really wouldn't have seen that coming. Sorry hubby, Will Smith is on the market...... i am off to America... here i come Will baby
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
[quote="ReginaFalange":n57a3u99]No way- do you have a link? Only last month they had a big spread in some magazine showing off their home and life together. Am actually shocked by these two.[/quote:n57a3u99] +1 gobsmacked
Milly83 Posts: 3620
Why are you all so gobsmacked? Never know what a celeb couple is like behind closed doors. They tend to put on a front for the cameras and interviews. We didn't see it coming because they don't parade and sell their stories to all the magazines like some other couples.
hadtoleave Posts: 2522
NO WAY really shocked by this. I officially no longer have faith in any Hollywood marriage surviving.
paperclips Posts: 3146
In public they always appeared to be rock solid, always declaring their love for one another. Not sure if they have officially confirmed this anywhere. I read a quote from Will Smith a couple of years ago saying that the only thing that would end their marraige would be the death of one of them.... and I dont think either of them has died.
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
[quote="sunshiny":1oar9b3j]Why are you all so gobsmacked? Never know what a celeb couple is like behind closed doors. They tend to put on a front for the cameras and interviews. We didn't see it coming because they don't parade and sell their stories to all the magazines like some other couples.[/quote:1oar9b3j] Am shocked because they always seemed very together and solid as a couple and because of the point I made in my first post. We don’t know what any couple is like behind closed doors but it doesn’t mean that you cant be shocked if they suddenly announce that they are divorcing.