Will & Grace

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

roxylou Posts: 173
Just saw the last ever episode on Living tv. Funny but sad. Had tears rolling down my face. Not as sad as the last episode of the Wonder years or Friends but a tear jerker all the same! Any other Will & Grace (or Jack & Karen) fans out there???
msjuly31 Posts: 147
am a huge Will & Grace fan.. had to tape it last night as have the in-laws coming tonight (fri) so had to work like a mad thing preparing, but once finished it was out with a glass of wine and the poor H2B watched it also... Love the line between Karen & Jack that they were just bit players in a "will & grace show".... Was really good send off I thought.... (roll on the re-runs!!!)
clucky Posts: 26471
oh god i didnt laugh once i was very disappointed
aylala Posts: 3673
I watched the last episode last night, I used to watch it all the time but kinda missed most of the last series 9I'm sure they'll repaeat it anyway!!) how did Will and Grace fall out and how did they do the timeline for them not speaking for one year? I was confused
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
oh crap i missed it LOVE karen+jack, "just jack" what happened?
Elliecat Posts: 2725
Lucky, I'm with you - it just seemed to me like the writers didn't know how to wrap it up! Although how cute were those babies??
charli Posts: 5994
i stopped watching ages ago!!! Babies!!! who had babies :shock:
Grace had ababy and will and vince adopted a baby stupid stupid O:|
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
did grace give birth or adpoted a baby?
gave birth then moved to rome then moved back blah blah blha karen has a stunning singing voice though