Will power NOT to test

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Billie-jean Posts: 143
Hey please help need some will power not too test, but i've just bought 2 cleardigital.... want to try and hold out until tuesday ssssssoooooooo hard
BlossomHill Posts: 2169
what difference will 2 days make ? if either a BFN or BFP put yourself out of the misery and do the test
zoey Posts: 1574
[quote:1r6nfzv6]what difference will 2 days make ? if either a BFN or BFP put yourself out of the misery and do the test[/quote:1r6nfzv6] +1 Very straight forward advice there Blossom Hill!! I have to agree! Best of luck! I really hope it's BFP!!!
09 Cyprus Bride Posts: 107
excuse my ignorance but what does BFN and BFP stand for??? Trying to figure it out and I'm at a loss... But I agree - why wait until Tuesday? Go for it!
big fat negative or big fat positive - its all the Trying To Concieve lingo
09 Cyprus Bride Posts: 107
ah! Thanks! I spend my time on here trying to figure out what people are saying!!
cookiemad Posts: 917
do it,do it do it.!!! :o0 if its a bfn and ur af hasnt arrived by thurs,try again.at least u wont be thinking about it then.s :babydust:
Thanks girls, i'm just trying to wait until period is late by a few days. haven't done it yet gonna really try wait til tomorrow or tuesdat :o)ll
Painintum - BFP or sad BFN ??
i'm still holding out and no af yet, think i'll do it in morning if af does not arrive!! can't believe i've been so good!!!