Will you be a Wolly after you get married?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lux Posts: 6270
I was looking up stuff for the wedding with Mr Lux last night, I told him I'd seen a few good deals on here so we were on the suppliers page, comparing deals etc. Then I got to thinking. Will I WOL after the wedding? We're getting hitched next April (it'll be a seven month engagement) and I wonder if I'll be as addicted as I am now or doling out advice to other brides? I love the varied nature of the posts and I know a lot of married gals continue posting. Will other WOL when they're hitched?
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
I think I will. I spend more time in Off Topic than the wedding forums and I'd say the majority of my posts aren't wedding related.
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
i'm married and still here - i think it's much more than just a wedding site, OT, M&B, TTC, etc
lux Posts: 6270
I was here before I got enaged and the site has given me a lot of laughs and made me rethink my views on more than one occasion. Now that I am planning, I have found the wedding-focused forums very helpful, in terms of advice on suppliers etc, and I have learned a few tricks. I love off topic, its good fun and serious sometimes, but always interesting. I think I'll still be here too!
IndigoMoon Posts: 2842
I'm still here as well. I find it great for all sorts of bits. I also enjoy the meet ups
Jawl Posts: 8881
yes, as I spend more time in Off Topic even more so than old faithful or any of the wedding related ones. I quite enjoy Off Topic and the banter :wv
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
109123200 seconds/1818720 mins/30312 hrs/1263 days (in other words,3yrs 5mths and 14 days later) I'm still here! This place is sooo addictive, great fun, great tips. Even though I'm married - I ain't goin' anywhere anytime soon. Yiz are stuck with me!!! >:o) Btw http://www.calendarhome.com/cgi-bin/dat ... wd2=Friday is where I got the info. :o0
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Will be 2 years married in 10 days and Im still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes I know I need to get a life and move on........... :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 )
Muse Posts: 1580
When we were planning our Wedding a few years ago I loved the Wedding forums here and read OT the odd time too. After the Wedding, I stil read them for a good while, leaving recommendations and I posted a bit in Newly Weds. Then moved from there to TTC and I am now interested in the P&B forum. I probably read OT a bit more now too as it's just general life. So, yeah - I reckon you will still be a Wollie after your Wedding. There are so many other Forums that will spark your interest then! O-O
DaisyB Posts: 1708
im married 3 months and im still here, althought thats because i like going onto P&B now, i did stop for a little whilke after the wedding as i suppose i had the ''wedding blues'' haha. but that didnt last too long :wv