Wine on a Friday

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
Love my wine on a Friday evening, nothing like it to mark the end of the week. Anyone else joining me for a glass?
shoppergal Posts: 1179
Absolutely. Going up for a shower now, putting on the pj's and dressing gown and then having a glass of vino :o)ll
Leftbank Posts: 2395
After 3 bottles of Miller and the cava is ice cold, mmmhhh
sugarandspice Posts: 2378
have my bottle of oyster bay in the fridge :hic
slinkyminx Posts: 650
Oh....ok...go on so, you've twisted my arm......I'll get the corkscrew...!! :o)ll O-O :hic
superduperexcited10 Posts: 1468
have my bottle chilling as we speak love the glass of vino on a Friday night it really marks the weekend for me!! good movie on tv doggie by my side and an empty house its great for a change!! :o)ll
14082010 Posts: 2103
Oh i love love love my bottle of wine on a Friday night :lvs Knowing that you dont have to get up early for work, really starts off the weekend :hic
Cheers wollies O-O O-O Sunshine, what good movie is on tv? flicking here and DH is trying to settle in the rugby
superduperexcited10 Posts: 1468
mrspurple, its a one i sky plussed.. somecomedy one, how to loose a guy in 10 days!! the wine will make it seem better!! looking forward to my lie in in the morning!!! Any plans for the weekend girls!!? :o)ll
heading out on the town tomorrow night, have been over a month since I'vee been out, so really looking forward to it :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll