Wohoo.Got my booking scan appointment

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DublinGirl Posts: 1307
I just got my booking scan appointment today for the second week in December. :o)ll :o)ll So long away but I can't wait. I hope to find out the sex of the babs then so it'll be a little special Christmas surprise to us. Cannot wait. I'll be 20weeks and 3 days then. I know it's late and she said there was a problem with the ultrasounds at the mo. I don't mind cause I've had 4 scans already due to spotting so I have seen babs and will probably have another scan with consultant when I see him in November. I just can't wait to find out the sex. Knowing me the little babs will turn it's back on me the whole time. :o0
Idina Posts: 1289
Is your ticker wrong? The only reason I ask is I'm going on maternity leave the second week of decmeber and thats 8 weeks away which would make you 20 weeks then???
DublinGirl Posts: 1307
Oh thistle, I'm sorry. :-8 Meant to put 20 weeks and 3 days there. My brain is just mush at the moment. Trying hard to remember even the littlest of things these days. Bet you are looking forward to your leave. I hope everything goes well for you. :wv
Idina Posts: 1289
Can't wait! Best of luck with the scan-is this your first? I want the sex to be a surprise when we have the baby. I'm hoping the doc won't let anything slip between now and then (this happened to one of my friends)
January Baby Posts: 1427
Best of luck with your scan & hopefully you'll see if it's a wee boy or a girl! :o)ll