WOL app for Android?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Krazy Posts: 289
Just wondering if an app exists for Android phones? The web browser on my phone doesn't allow me to log in to Wol and I'd prefer to post certain things using my phone rather than PC...
LastRolo Posts: 6892
+1 I'd love one too but AFAIK theres none at the moment
t2be2012 Posts: 718
+2 would love one, save me dragging the laptop out!!!
MrsG2Be Posts: 191
Just bumping ths up!!! any updates! would love a wol app!!!
FrenchToast Posts: 433
Is there one for the iphone? Would be a great idea!
luckyladee Posts: 2550
I've mentioned this before too. Would really welcome an iPhone app! Would prob never be off WOL........ Come on admin! Please give us an app :-)
sugarsweet2000ie Posts: 345
Hi girls I just discovered a trick the other day thanks to my friend.. I have an Iphone but I'm sure it would work for Android too! So what you do is - 1: find your favourite website - example WOL 2:Open the page up 3:Then on the bottom of the screen you will see what looks like a little box with an arrow jumping out of it. 4:Click it 5:Then click "Add to Home Screen" 6:Then this will appear like a widget on your screen! - Looks like an app. I am sorry if this is NOT what you are talking about and everyone else knows this trick already and I am the only idiot out there that didn't :innocent: but I just thought I would share and hopefully help one Wollie out! :lvs x So then every time you click on it - it will bring you directly to the page you want. For me - I have the "discussions" page as the page that opens!
Sodapop Posts: 3220
one is needed - I got my Iphone only 3 weeks ago (why did it take me so long!!!) and one of the first apps I searched for WOL - and nothing! Strange....