WOl automatic log in?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

25/07/09 Posts: 472
Is this not working for anyone else, everytime I close the screen it logs me out so anoying that I have to log in everytime even though I tick the box to automatically log me in.
mrstee Posts: 927
does this for me too!! O:| thought it was some security setting on my pc!!
lilybride Posts: 425
Snap, a pain in the whole!
25/07/09 Posts: 472
[quote="lilybride":3q8cpbm8]Snap, a pain in the whole![/quote:3q8cpbm8] Totally, I have to close the screen anytime someone walks into the office!!
bangel Posts: 2285
Mine is working, but I use Safari and have a Mac :-8
the winner Posts: 4148
Not happening today but sometimes it wont even let me log on ??? keeps kicking me out.... ADMIN ??? any issues?
Mark1984 Posts: 36
It's probably just as well. I tend to forget my password unless I have to keep loging in :o0
milis Posts: 7998
It was doing this for a while to me too. I emailed admin and it was sorted straight away. Why don't you try that? The Winner, admin don't read all threads, so if you have a question for them, it would be more effective to email them.
Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
Yip,Happening me too with a while! Very annoying O:|
the winner Posts: 4148
[quote="Milis":10dsueq3]It was doing this for a while to me too. I emailed admin and it was sorted straight away. Why don't you try that? The Winner, admin don't read all threads, so if you have a question for them, it would be more effective to email them.[/quote:10dsueq3] Really ?? Gosh I thought they did??? Well maybe if Im having issues I'll mail them . Im Not at the min.. Thanks Milis