WOL dictionary

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Karen WOL Posts: 625
Righteo, seeing as though I get confused about OH's and DD's and such I was wondering if we could compile a list of meanings -a WOL dictionary if you will! :o)ll Feel free to add on, and if you've a new one add that too! Hopefully at the end we can have a list of words from the land of WOL -so newbies can catch on soon and the rest of us don't have to keep nodding along when we don't understand what some poster's on about! I'll start: OP- Original Poster (I think?!)
mrspants Posts: 4652
FFS - For Fucks's Sake
fifibelle Posts: 4447
DH - Dear Hubby H2B - Hubby 2 Be MIL - Mother in Law FMIL - Future Mother in Law FIL - Father in Law FFIL - Future Father in Law DD - Dear Daughter DS - Dear Son SD - Step Daughter SS - Step Son
honeypot2010 Posts: 1500
OP- Original Poster IYKWIM- If you know what I mean DS- Delightful Son DD- Delightful Daughter TBH- To be honest (sp)- Spelling Error usually!! :o0 OH- Other Half Heads gone blank now!! :-8
I've been getting some of them soooo wrong... :o0
[quote="magazine editor":3n6c54x0]I've been getting some of them soooo wrong... :o0[/quote:3n6c54x0] Should be interesting for all of us to see what we have been misinterpreting! :o0
Haha, right we've got FFS - For Flips's Sake DH - Dear Hubby H2B - Hubby 2 Be MIL - Mother in Law FMIL - Future Mother in Law FIL - Father in Law FFIL - Future Father in Law DD - Dear Daughter DS - Dear Son SD - Step Daughter SS - Step Son OP- Original Poster IYKWIM- If you know what I mean DS- Delightful Son DD- Delightful Daughter TBH- To be honest (sp)- Spelling Error usually!! OH- Other Half
Most important ones :o0 : WOL - Weddings Online Wollie - User of Weddings Online
honeypot2010 Posts: 1500
[quote="fifibelle":gjmiqh4a][quote="magazine editor":gjmiqh4a]I've been getting some of them soooo wrong... :o0[/quote:gjmiqh4a] Should be interesting for all of us to see what we have been misinterpreting! :o0[/quote:gjmiqh4a] Fifibelle I was calling him my delightful son instead of dear son!! I think i'll keep my delightful- well some of the time!! >:o)
whitedaisy Posts: 761
HTH - hope that helps / Happy to help