WOL Meetup-The details

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*Lexi* Posts: 2600
Hi everyone the details have been finalised!! DATE:10th April LOCATION: TGI'S Stephens Green Dublin ()(. ... GI+Fridays) TIME: 6pm Hope thats lots of you will be there Please add your name if you can def. make it *Lexi*
wifeyttc Posts: 2507
I hope to make it lexi thanks for the update :thnk sweetiepie11 :wv
PinkRibbons Posts: 1446
Thanks for the update.. looking forward to it!! :wv
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
*Lexi* sweetiepie11 pinkribbons Dub_angel1 V_excitedb2b (i've added you myself because Im making you go!)
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="Dub_angel1":1i2wu5t2]*Lexi* sweetiepie11 pinkribbons Dub_angel1 V_excitedb2b (i've added you myself because Im making you go!)[/quote:1i2wu5t2] :o0 Way ahead of you - already added my name to the thread in Off Topic!
mkb Posts: 1744
oh I'd love to come and i'll just be back from honeymoon :o)ll :o)ll *Lexi* sweetiepie11 pinkribbons Dub_angel1 V_excitedb2b ( Jezebelle
wifeyttc Posts: 2507
You will have plenty to talk about so Jesebelle!Hope your special day is everything you have hoped for and have a ball on the honeymoon!! :xox
miss choc Posts: 1270
Will probably be able to make it share tips and experience of my own seems ages ago now Lexi* sweetiepie11 pinkribbons Dub_angel1 V_excitedb2b ( Jezebelle miss choc
lolo5 Posts: 109
i know i might sound like really silly by asking this but how does it work??? have you's all met before how do we know who people are and stuff??? so sorry if i sound stupid!!! :-8
teddy1981 Posts: 69
Hey! Sorry to ask a stupid question, but is this meetup for any girl or a select few? Would love to go if it was an open thing!