Wol novel.....?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

............ Posts: 776
Just wondering what the story is... Can anyone write a chapter, is it going to be published? I would love to know more about it>>>> O-O
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I don't understand whats it all about?
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
it is over in wol entertainment, at the moment Lucky and judibaby are writing it, pm them as to see if anyone can write part of it
clucky Posts: 26471
god i dont think its going to be published we were accused of plagiarising last week :o0
[quote="Princess Cinders":1eg06lex]it is over in wol entertainment, at the moment Lucky and judibaby are writing it, pm them as to see if anyone can write part of it[/quote:1eg06lex] You have to ask?why can't everyone have their own input to it?
[quote="Dolly Dora":cntxoixq][quote="Princess Cinders":cntxoixq]it is over in wol entertainment, at the moment Lucky and judibaby are writing it, pm them as to see if anyone can write part of it[/quote:cntxoixq] You have to ask?why can't everyone have their own input to it?[/quote:cntxoixq] I dont know if you have to ask or not dolly, I just thought it might be polite to ask the two girls who are currently writing if they minded someone else joining in
Mrs2008 Posts: 812
I think it should be left to the two girls to finish - its their baby and its fantastic - it might be ruined otherwise - as they say two many cooks an all that
[quote="Mrs2008":2457kpp8]I think it should be left to the two girls to finish - its their baby and its fantastic - it might be ruined otherwise - as they say two many cooks an all that[/quote:2457kpp8] Have to say they are doing a fantastic job so far, am on the edge of my seat waiting for next installment
Is it real I haven't read it?
Elliecat Posts: 2725
[url:31o1qnd5]http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=71836&highlight=[/url:31o1qnd5] Yes its real!!