WOL question...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

graceface Posts: 3632
I just logged in to check my pms, typed out a marathon pm, clicked send, then it asked me to log in again. was the pm still sent? My sentbox is full so I don't know. I'm going to cry if it wasn't, it was a mini-novella :o(
NowGone Posts: 8042
Should have gone. delete some of your sent pm's and it might appear. Alternatively, you could ask the pm-ee?
I could, but she's not really on often... I might just type it out again. I'll make myself some tea first. Keep me awake.
NowGone Posts: 8042
Hate that. I usually type long pm's in a word doc and then paste and copy. I've been burned before on this site with it's "amusing" quirks.
I know O:| I poured my heart and soul into that pm, dammit! Why WOL, why????? Why do you vex me so? Mine finger joints doth ache...
Valkstar Posts: 2747
That used to happen to me a lot....it's probably gone. Now if I type out a long pm I just highlight and copy it in case it disappears. Then after logging in I can just paste it. Also, sometimes if you use the back button it reappears and you can copy it. Probably too late for you though...sorry :-8
TokenMale Posts: 6845
If she hasn't logged in since you sent it it should still be in your Outbox (rather than Sentbox). If it's not there you're probably Donald Ducked.
gerbil Posts: 3528
argh that's sop annoying - i've lost entire posts that way too. it probably went though...
Just sent the second one. It worked at last. *wipes sweat off forehead* Thanks people! :wv