WOL will be down tomorrow but..its to make the site Quicker

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

admin Posts: 1822
We've scheduled an update to happen on Wednesday @ 09:00. The work shouldn't last any longer than 1 hour to complete, during which time the site will be unavailable :weep Happy working for the hour! :o)ll
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Yeyyy! But also, noooooooooooo! I mind my wee niece and everyday at 9am she gets a small bowl of dry cornflakes to munch and her books to play with and I get some time on WOL! She sometimes sits on my lap and WOLs with me! What'll we do now?! :weep :weep :weep But if it makes the site faster, then fantastic! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
Will it actually work quicker this time??!!
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Oh PrincessGTD, you're a cheeky one so you are! But yeah, you're right .We've heard this 'we're updating the site' business before and it came back worse than ever! You can't lend anything to anybody anymore, sure you can't? Fingers crossed!
admin Posts: 1822
[quote="PrincessGoatTheDote":2vqr5jfl]Will it actually work quicker this time??!![/quote:2vqr5jfl] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Let's hope so!
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Ohhhhh thank god!!
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
Oh pull the other one admin! :o0
streaks Posts: 3592
Wooooo hooooo :o)ll :o)ll it's been doing my nut in ;o(
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
[quote="BlairWaldorf":szk75icm]Oh pull the other one admin! :o0[/quote:szk75icm] You will eat your words tomorrow :o0 :o0 Then again, maybe not! :o0 :o0 :o0
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
Please please please sort it out thius time..........or else ;o( ;o( (oops please don't ban me :o0 )