Wollies in tonight?!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

candypants Posts: 8575
Hiya girlies, Anyone in tonight to join me for a few drinkies O-O Just opened a bottle of wine :o)ll HAppy firday!! Im off work now for 2 weeks, wohooo!! Dont think ive ever ever been off work for 2 weeks and one time :eek
nasus Posts: 624
getting babs to bed.....opening a bottle of ice cold coors and then settling down for the big eviction :o)ll O-O :o)ll O-O
brightling Posts: 1496
Bottle of wine in the fridge chillin, all set to sit down, relax and see Bea get her come-uppance!! Doing anything nice for your 2 weeks Big_Chatterbox?
I was thinking i was on my lonesome tonight :hic First week of our whole family (13 of us) is going ot Alton Towers, really cant wait for it, im like a child, and im swearing im getting on every big rollercoaster and waterslides :o)ll :o)ll i normally chicken out then regret it :-8 And the second week dd starts her first day of school, so i wanted to bring her and collect her for her first week :o( H2b is out of work so at least he'll be bringing her for a while then anyway so its not bad.......
brightling Posts: 1496
Alton Towers will be brill, I love watching all the rollercoasters on Youtube!! Are you upset about big school? DD1 started last year an it nearly killed me, missed her so much!! She was having an absolute ball so I suppose that was the main thing. Dying to get back now and see all her pals and show off the new school bag, pencil case etc,etc!!
nutcake Posts: 1168
im in tonight aswell, dont think ill bother with a drink though i might need one as h2b and his mates are playing cards in the kitchen and they will be having a few :hic big brother for me
Yeah cant wait for it :o)ll :o)ll Eh not upset i dont think as shes been in playschool from 2 and i took her out and gave her a break before she started school so shes been off now about 3 weeks, and misses her friends from playschool. But cant wait for big school either. Ill prob ball my eyes out watch :o0
nasus Posts: 624
dd is starting secondary and ds1 is starting primary :o( :o( im gonna be lost here without the pair of them and id say ds2 is gonna notice a huge difference no one entertaining him everytime he cries
kenko Posts: 1430
Hi girls, im just having a nice mug of coffee right now(boring i know) :-8 God i remember my dd starting school i didnt cry but i was so proud of her in her little uniform *) Well she is going in to sixth year now and doing her leaving cert in the year coming,i cant beleive how she grew up so quick :ooh and im still so proud of her. :lvs My ds is going into 4th class primary soon and like that it was only like yesterday i was walking him into big school and i did actually get upset on that day :o( while he ran in front of me not a care in the world. :o0 :wv
SilverGirl Posts: 1517
I'm in tonight too girlies. Just had a couple of bottles of bulmers and still have lots more in the fridge :o)ll Roll on the eviction!