Wollies Positive Affirmation Train

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BlossomHill Posts: 2169
Come on board the Wollies Positive Affirmation Train. Lets get some positive energy and manifestations going......... the world has too much sadness, we need a little cheer in our lives and hearts :lvs *) I deserve to be happy. *) I am beautiful inside & out.
superduperexcited10 Posts: 1468
*) I deserve to be happy. *) I am beautiful inside & out. *) I am a good person. PS great idea!!! :thnk
SilverGirl Posts: 1517
I deserve to be happy I am beautiful inside and out I am a good person I will be thin :o0 *) *) *) *)
kittypurry Posts: 897
I deserve to be happy I am beautiful inside and out I am a good person I will be thin I am loved for who i am and what i do
BlossomHill Posts: 2169
*) I deserve to be happy *) I am beautiful inside and out *) I am a good person *) I will be thin *) I am loved for who i am and what i do *) I love and accept myself exactly as I am. *) I am a very worthwhile and capable person. *) I am very healthy and full of energy. *) Everything I touch is a success. *) I deserve the best and I accept the best now. *) I attract positive healthy people into my life. *) I attract wonderful new opportunities into my life. *) I increasingly see the positive in every situation. *) I deserve all the good in my life & I accept it. *) My life is simple and easy.
candypants Posts: 8575
I deserve a drink every friday and saturday night, its not something i need, its something i deserve :o0
SilverGirl Posts: 1517
[quote="Big_Chatterbox":2lasl2fv]I deserve a drink every friday and saturday night, its not something i need, its something i deserve :o0[/quote:2lasl2fv] Love it! :o0
fizzy Posts: 113
I deserve to be happy I am beautiful inside and out I am a good person I will be thin I am loved for who i am and what i do I love and accept myself exactly as I am. I am a very worthwhile and capable person. I am very healthy and full of energy. Everything I touch is a success. I deserve the best and I accept the best now. I attract positive healthy people into my life. I attract wonderful new opportunities into my life. I increasingly see the positive in every situation. I deserve all the good in my life & I accept it. My life is simple and easy *) the world is conspiring in my favour *) all is well *) only good can come of this situation *) i am financially secure
jumpingthebroom Posts: 154
I deserve to be happy I am beautiful inside and out I am a good person I will be thin I am loved for who i am and what i do I love and accept myself exactly as I am. I am a very worthwhile and capable person. I am very healthy and full of energy. Everything I touch is a success. I deserve the best and I accept the best now. I attract positive healthy people into my life. I attract wonderful new opportunities into my life. I increasingly see the positive in every situation. I deserve all the good in my life & I accept it. My life is simple and easy the world is conspiring in my favour all is well only good can come of this situation i am financially secure *) I am enough
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
*) I will keep what happens in the bedroom between dh and I to myself