Woo hoo! I don't have Gestational Diabetes! Does this mean..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

walkingwollie Posts: 3344
I will now scoff nothing but chocolate for the rest of my pg? :o0 Have been really careful as nearly every woman in my family has had GD (now in later life also Type 2 diabetes) [b:3uijppam]and[/b:3uijppam] my father is insulin-dependent so have had minimal sweeties/chocs/icecream in this pg. So, do I not have GD because I was careful or will my good intentions just fall away to nothing now that I am GD-free? Watch this space :o0 [/b]
Salander Posts: 1639
treat yourself to a bit of choc (if you can stick to a bit!) i have to say the diabetes test is the one i dread every time cos im eating like a piglet! mm where are the jaffa cakes?
walkingwollie Posts: 3344
Golden Crisp Cadbury's Clusters Phizzy Pigtails (new from M and S, Percy Pig's poor amputated, besugared tail) Fruit Sherbets Millies Cookies Mikado biscuits Haagen Daz Pralines'n'Cream Thornton's Viennese Anything from Hotel Chocolat Yeah. Not so good on 'a bit' :o0 :o0 :o0
Salander Posts: 1639
i don't feel so bad now - eating about 2-3 twix bars, jaffa cakes and hunky dorys by the multipack, and got a 4 litre tub of mint choc chip ice cream too! mmm minty! and there is omega oil in the jars of mayo I am going through so that has to be good right! :o0