Woo hoo it's Friday

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Walking Bump Posts: 2095
:o)ll :o)ll and a bank holiday weekend at that O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
chefmaid Posts: 2426
Thank god, didnt think i was ever going to see Friday this week.. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Walking Bump Posts: 2095
yeah I know the feeling. Longest. Week. Ever.
Fifi Le Fume Posts: 1718
:o)ll :o)ll Happy Friday :o)ll :o)ll
Beck Posts: 432
I just drove up Fosters Avenue in Dublin on my way into work, stopped at the traffic lights, and there was a guy waiting to cross with his black labrador. The owner saw me looking at them and smiling so got the dog to do some tricks! The dog was carrying a tennis racket in his mouth, jumped up and pressed the button for pedestrian lights, turned back to his owner who took the tennis racket from the dog, held it up and the dog bowed down then stood up on two legs and took the tennis racket back, then the two of them tootled across the road for their walk when the little green man showed! Gorgeous dog, I'm still smiling, and it's the bank holiday weekend!!!!!
chefmaid Posts: 2426
Ah Beck thats so cute....
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
yay bank holiday and i am off tuesday and wednesday :o)ll
Psycho Sue Posts: 1875
Ah Strawberry, you are so luck being off the extra few days! I can't wait for this weekend! I have no plans and I'm going to just relax.... Hope everyone has a wicked weekend... O-O O-O :o)ll :o)ll
Fifi Le Fume Posts: 1718
[quote="strawberry shortcake":31zdmkx6]yay bank holiday and i am off tuesday and wednesday :o)ll[/quote:31zdmkx6] Lucky you!!
MrsChuffed Posts: 872
Longest week EVER! My first week back since getting married. And I have to work on Monday....