Woo hoo...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hepburn Posts: 4081
My husband is leaving the world of self-employment and we couldn't be happier. I am really proud of him. 150 people went for this job. They interviewed 17, narrowed it down to three and then gave them a technical assessment. Just found out he got it! There really aren't a lot of jobs going in his field (sound engineering) so this is a dream come true. As it's shift work, he will only be working 7 days out of 14 so he will still be able to take on some of the creative work he loves doing. He will not have to bother with any truly awful stuff anymore though! This is going to dramatically improve our lives as we can plan ahead...a complete novelty for us. HAPPY DAYS!
NowGone Posts: 8042
That is fabulous news. [quote="Hepburn":1d3upqfi]..... There really aren't a lot of jobs going in his field (sound engineering) so this is a dream come true. ..........![/quote:1d3upqfi] Don't tell Token. He'll be jealous..... :o0
Senorita Posts: 3413
Ohh, congrats Mr Hepburn O-O Best of luck :o)ll
Thanks Nozilla... I know Token is a knob-fiddler too... :o0 Does he bring those Sound Gear magazines into the toilet with him like mine does? Sometimes I worry!
NowGone Posts: 8042
[quote="Hepburn":1x6w0wrb] I know Token is a knob-fiddler too... :o0 ![/quote:1x6w0wrb] Fooking Brilliant! :o0 [quote="Hepburn":1x6w0wrb] Does he bring those Sound Gear magazines into the toilet with him like mine does? Sometimes I worry![/quote:1x6w0wrb] Yes. Yes he does. That and HiFi World, or some such. Of course, he always ends up reading my copies of Heat, Hello, Now etc that I leave in the bathroom. And of course, B Magazine.* *Yeah, right.
TokenMale Posts: 6845
DP, sorry.
TokenMale Posts: 6845
I was just about to express congratulations mingles with jealousy. I see I'm too late already!!
MrsChuffed Posts: 872
Congrats, you must be overjoyed!!!
Thanks all......
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
[quote:1b9roced]knob fiddler[/quote:1b9roced] *snigger* Congrats Mr. Hepburn :o)ll