Woo Hoo!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

HisBoo Posts: 44
Happy Friday Everyone!!! I don't know about ye but my goodness that was a long 4 day work week!! Extremely for Friday to be here!! :o)ll Anyone have anything nice planned for the weekend !?
Ellefun Posts: 1312
Thank flip it's Friday! I'm finished at 5, then home with some junkfood. DH home at about 8/8:30 and we'll watch a few tv shows he's downloaded. He's working til 5 p.m Saturday so I might take the opportunity to tackle the upstairs and do a tidy/clean. Saturday evening we'll go to the ILs for awhile. Then probably off to our new local cinema. Sunday I have a 1st aid course at 9:30 (boo) and then maybe a nice dinner in town when I'm finished. All in all not much exciting but I'm happy.
mrsmoo2202 Posts: 1930
Trying to get the energy to get off the couch and do a bit of housework before the gym at 12-30, feeling very lazy :o0 going to the funfair tonight on a "date" with h2b, haven't been to one for years, can't wait :o)ll Then gym again in the morning, lazy day after that, he's playing golf on sun, so have the afternoon to myself for some me time!!