Wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

willful Posts: 6822
I got sale agre-heed, do do do do do-dooh! 50-50 cashback, la la la la la-laaaaaah! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Myself and Mr.W will be joining yissers all on the property ladder!! Anyone one else got any good news? I'm in a 'good news' kinda mood today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NowGone Posts: 8042
Congratulations! That's deadly news!!!!
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Woo Hoo... Well done Willful!!!
TokenMale Posts: 6845
That's just excellent news, Willful. CONGRATULATIONS!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Fifi Le Fume Posts: 1718
Great news. CONGRATULATIONS.
willful Posts: 6822
Thank you, thank you *[i:1jpcixlv]willful takes a bow[/i:1jpcixlv]* :o0 [i:1jpcixlv]And[/i:1jpcixlv] we got it for €25k under the asking price [i:1jpcixlv]and[/i:1jpcixlv] we got the sitting room suite and dining room furniture thrown in [i:1jpcixlv]and[/i:1jpcixlv] it's really pretty [i:1jpcixlv]and[/i:1jpcixlv] it's on an acre [i:1jpcixlv]and[/i:1jpcixlv] I can get a puppy now :hyper: Now what about everyone else-where's your good news?!!!!
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
Congratulations Wilful & Mr Wilful. I'm delighted for you both :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
NowGone Posts: 8042
[quote="willful":2nil25ze]I can get a puppy now :hyper: ....[/quote:2nil25ze] So. Jealous.
Senorita Posts: 3413
Yay for you and Mr Willful :o)ll Sounds like you got a right deal :lvs [img:95f6u7tt]http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/congrats_newhome/1378-011-07-1099.gif[/img:95f6u7tt]
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Just to let you know Willful, you probably will not be able to sleep tonight. You may have a moment of panic but that's all normal. I was in shock for about three days when we bought first!