Work related

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsChuffed Posts: 872
God, I am so tired of waiting around for people to get my work completed. UGH!
helen81 Posts: 30
well I just plain hate my job!!! I need to get my behind out of this place and open up my own business. I hate being ignored when I offer up excellent ideas!!
mrs.smiffy Posts: 1747
[quote="helen81":264i2di9]well I just plain hate my job!!! I need to get my behind out of this place and open up my own business. I hate being ignored when I offer up excellent ideas!![/quote:264i2di9] If I didn't know better I'd say you write about me helen81... :o0 and I'm only 2 months with the company... everything is just so bloddy annoying... people ignoring me, the job is quite boring, sometimes I feel like I get treated like I've never worked before in my life or I'm totally stupid... If we wouldnt have planned to ttc within the next 6 monhts I'd already would start looking for a new job! :o0
Tell me about it! I'm here a year and a half and now I can't leave until after the wedding. And I think I'll just top myself if I have to come back here after my honeymoon! I'd hand in my notice, but we've a huge mortgage and that's all that's keeping me here! I'm treated like I've no brain either and I've run entire busniesses before I took this stupid job. The worst decision ever!!! >:o(
Tell me about it! I'm here a year and a half and now I can't leave until after the wedding. And I think I'll just top myself if I have to come back here after my honeymoon! I'd hand in my notice, but we've a huge mortgage and that's all that's keeping me here! I'm treated like I've no brain either and I've run entire busniesses before I took this stupid job. The worst decision ever!!! >:o(
mrs.smiffy Posts: 1747
Yeah I totally understand you... I think I could cope with this job better if I'd had nicer ppl sitting around me.. the woman to my left is (thankfully) only working 3 days a week but she's constantly ignoring me and whatsoever. Ok sometimes if I do say something she has a nice moment but that's it. Opposite of me is woman hard of hearing but she's really weired and doesnt even listen to you completely. You know she has to look at your lips to see what you say but in the middle of things i explain to her she looks away and just answers some things which isnt helping me at all! The girl next to her seems to be ok-ish, she's nice & chatting to me every now and then but mainly when the other two are gone. I just noticed they're all constantly whispering and making signs which freaks me out. O:| O:| Sometimes I get the vibe they don't like me cause I'm foreign. The girl at the table opposite of us, is really nice and chats to me all the time when we meet in the kitchen or so.. Gosh, why couldnt I get a seat in her area... >:o(