Workout Music and Songs

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pupsalove Posts: 1490
Hi All Now that the New Year is upon us, I'd like to get back on my cross trainer and start running as part of my effort to shift my cuddly middle bit! DH bought me an ipod for christmas for this very reason but I have no suitable workout music. Can any of the wollies suggest fast paced music that I can use to keep me going when my face goes redder than the sun's corona and my lungs are actively coming up thru my throat??? Thanks wollies!
garran9 Posts: 4401
On itunes there is a section for workout music and it is sorted by beats per minute!! :wv
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
Ok so you'll probably think I'm totally mad but if I listen to fast dance music I find my heart beats too fast when I'm working out! I'll listen to pop songs like the new Rhianna or anything I can sing along to, that way I sing away in my head and pretend I'm somewhere else and try and forgot am on the cross trainer or stepper If not I used to listen to pump it up its an album you'll get it on iTunes Hope this helps :)
sorcha25 Posts: 532
i love music like girls aloud for the gym - i use a variety of music and have some slow songs in between just to calm myself down etc
pupsalove Posts: 1490
Oooh thanks girls, will check out iTunes, thanks a lot, will be rocking and sliming in no time!! :thnk :thnk
cutiepie Posts: 287
yeah itunes have great work out music