Worried about symptoms

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

butterflylady Posts: 71
Morning Girls, Just wondering if you can help me? I am starting my 8th week today. So far I've had sore boobs, bit of nausea, cramps in my lower tummy like period cramps, no ms though. I've been felin a little unwell alround. Anyway yesterday eveing and this morning I have nothing. No cramps. Boobs ok. I'm wondering if this is normal.I have 2 friend who have had miscarriages and I an on eggshells all the time. Driving myself mad here. Any help would be appreciated! BL
mooky Posts: 1501
Hi Butterfly Lady You've described my pregnancy so far! I'm at 13 weeks now, and dont really have any symptoms at all the last couple of weeks. The tiredness is even starting to wear off (thank god). All I ever had was sore boobs and some cramps. Seemingly this is nothing to worry about. We should count ourselves lucky hey *)
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Try not to worry. I'm 16wks and still have no symptoms as such. I was convinced I wasn't pregnant until I had my scan this week. You're probably one of the lucky ones that gets an easy pregnancy.
nea dude Posts: 749
Your body is obviously different to your friends and since you don't mention being blood related then there is no reason for you to think that because they have miscarried you may too. Pregnancy is different for each woman and even the same woman can have two very different pregnancies. Since you are 8 weeks there is little you can do but wait, however until now what is happening to you sounds perfectly normal. You will have good days and bad days. Enjoy the good ones.
butterflylady Posts: 71
Thanks for your replies. I'm worried beacuse I have had loads of symptoms but none at all now except a big old worry pain in my tummy! I keep thinking this is over for me. A friend of mine miscarried only yesterday so Hubby thinks this is why I'm like this.