worried sick - ectopic / cyst

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

chickadee Posts: 1
Found out last week I was 6 wks pregnant with second baby. Already have a healthy 4 yr old boy. Anyway towards end of last week started to bleed slightly and went to a&e. Was sent home and told to rest. Bleeding continued and at weekend went back to a&E. was told I had miscarried and to come back sunday for bloods to be done and then on monday for ultrasound. Now I am so worried as when I went back today (monday) was told my bloods are not as they should be and it cud b an ectopic pregnancy. They also saw something on the scan that could be an ovarian cyst. I had one of these removed about 6 years ago. I am so sick with worry and stress. I have to go back 2moro to get the bloods checked. No idea what to do or think.
tilsun Posts: 4506
No experience of this but wanted to say I am so sorry for the stress you are going through and really hope things work out well for you :xox
bridalnowmam Posts: 2202
Again no experience of this type of thing, please keep us updated and i hope for your sake all is ok :xox
keelyn Posts: 1197
chickadee, so sorry you're going through this. I had an ectopic pg almost 3 years ago, and I'll never forget the stress and worry from when it was first suspected to when it was finally diagnosed and I had surgery. I really have no advice for you. Just wanted to say, hope it all works out for you. :lvs And remember if you get any strong pains go straight you the A&E.